Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Seriously cute!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I can't believe i won these stamps from The Alley Way Stamps - aren't they just the cutest!!!!
I have had this bag cut out for a while and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it... but I love it as a Sushi bag!!!  Seriously you will be seeing more of this stamp set!
I did some paper piecing to put my little sushi together...

and of course some popping!!
Add some ribbon
such a cute set!!!

Not only was it a joy to work with these stamps I was also inspired by the following challenges:
The alley way stamps - be inspired by the chevrons 
crafts 4 enternity - less is more 
come on and get it - shades of light
totally stampalicious - anything but a card 
Lady bug craft ink - paper piecing 
cupcake craft room - pretty pastels 
Sending hearts...