Wednesday, October 31, 2012

old friends

Hello everyone,
I made this card with left over Close to My heart papers (which you can find by clicking the top button on the left) and a K Andrews stamp
the middle lady was given to me for a swap... i would credit the artist but i used it but I dont' have it recorded - i love this style of card and I used  all my left over papers with it
i would love to enter my card into the following challenges
cas-ual fridays- kraft on
the pink elephant - vintage or shabby chic
Sending hearts... 



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh LOVE that burst of patterned papers!! I can never get that just right....sighhh! This is a beautiful little card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and fabulous way to use up those left overs:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the way you worked those colors with the Kraft and that image is very cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly