Thursday, December 13, 2012

a christmas present

Hey everyone...
I am making a gift set for my Secret Santa at work... I hope she likes it!
It will have a mix of cards with the same colours and flower but for birthday, missing you, etc... I haven't made them all yet - I am of course going to be using some challenges and sketches - so watch for them in later posts - fingers crossed I will get one a day done so she will have them all for next week :)

the paper is from the CTMH Stella paper pack and the flower is from the CTMH stamp set "just for you"

I love the folder look of storage box!!

so of course I was inspired to create the card for the following challenges:
my sheri crafts - its a wrap
stamptacular sunday - anything but a card
my craft spot - anything but a card
apron strings - wrap it up
my heart pieces - vibrant colours
one stitch at a time - more than one fold



12 comments:

  1. Wow, your friend is going to be so lucky! I love this idea and how there will be one for every occasion! The papers are gorgeous and I love the container you have created for the cards. Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little project and WOW on all the challenges you combined!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat looking box! LOVE the colors! I'm so glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift for your Secret Santa, practical and more personal than a shop bought gift.

    Many thanks for joining in with our More Than 1 Fold challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous gift set - love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think your Secret Santa will like this gift! We had Secret Pal too and I received a moose sign for my class door. It was super cute!

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gift, love the colours, Thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week and good luck.. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift idea! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome idea! Great gift idea! Love the papers you have chosen!! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely set - and such a fabulous idea!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too cute! It'd make a great teacher gift, too! Thanks for playing at Apron Strings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally awesome! I love it! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly