Sunday, December 2, 2012

LMCB - #117 Snow falling

Hey everyone.... Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week
"Snow falling"  I don't have too may pictures of snow most of them I have already scrapped.
but I did find a pic of when I was only three and I clearly remember my hand muff.... loved it - I felt so pretty wearing it.  I am not sure why I am not smiling in the picture :( 
the letter and the sled was stamped

stickles added into the snow flakes and center of the flower


I hope you take some time to join us this week. 
I found inspiration to complete this LO from the following challenges:
moving along with the times - (stamp, sled, stickles)
divas by design - glitter
inky impressions - vintage Christmas
ladybug crafts ink - snow flakes
lexi's creations - Christmas
dynamic duos - colours red and green 
lady bug crafts - winter
raise the bar - bundled up
alphabet challenge - V for vintage