Wednesday, December 19, 2012

staff gifts

wow... only a bit more time left and so much more to do!!!   
actually I am almost done.  Spent yesterday shopping - done it all in 24 hrs!!!
finished off the staff little gifts - I have 22 child care centres so i made a quick wrap/tag for the kit kat bars... tomorrow we are going out for lunch so i wanted to put these at their spots :)   I used perfect fit holiday stamps and left over paper from Close to my heart 


I would like to enter into the following challenges:
little miss muffet - christmas
the crazy challenge - christmas
paper pretties - christmas creation 

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how you used the stamps here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great udea! That will look lovely and will be appreciated! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Frea, Dt Member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute gift idea, Kimberly! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly