Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Celebration

Wow.. I am on roll this weekend - three cards and one LO.. yep feeling the mojo!!
I really can't take the credit - with out the challenges and the design teams that I am on to get my crafty on... I don't think I would have been able to get as much completed. 
This coming Friday I am at the crop for the cure so expect a ton of LO's after - or I might just get all my DT challenges done in advance...hmmmm... not sure yet.
any how is a card I just finished and of course the challenges are listed at the bottom.
My step sister just had her first baby - and I hope to see her next week - love how the card turned out
The photo frame is from pink by design
stitching/sentiment/twine from CTMH
and the image from stamping bella
some close ups...

Challenges I was inspired by:
CARDZ TV - baby new year
Sentimental sundays - negative space (dress it up)
wags n whiskers - celebrations
scrapbookers paradise - lets celebrate
just us girls - colour