Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Celebration

Wow.. I am on roll this weekend - three cards and one LO.. yep feeling the mojo!!
I really can't take the credit - with out the challenges and the design teams that I am on to get my crafty on... I don't think I would have been able to get as much completed. 
This coming Friday I am at the crop for the cure so expect a ton of LO's after - or I might just get all my DT challenges done in advance...hmmmm... not sure yet.
any how is a card I just finished and of course the challenges are listed at the bottom.
My step sister just had her first baby - and I hope to see her next week - love how the card turned out
The photo frame is from pink by design
stitching/sentiment/twine from CTMH
and the image from stamping bella
some close ups...

Challenges I was inspired by:
CARDZ TV - baby new year
Sentimental sundays - negative space (dress it up)
wags n whiskers - celebrations
scrapbookers paradise - lets celebrate
just us girls - colour


14 comments:

  1. That's really a cute card for the new parents. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun design and great use of the inspiration colours! Love how you added the double faux stitching, looks fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card - love the design and the frame! thanks for joining us in the Cardz TV stamps "baby new year" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute for a new baby or even expectant parents. Great faus stitching. Thanks for joining usat Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Kim, I love the vibrant colors and the sweet image. Thank you for Playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to use the negative space on that polaroid frame. Love the image that you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card for sure. Love the happy feel and all your details.
    Thank you for playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this card? I like the layout and how you used the frame to make it look like a family photo. Your stepsister is sure to love it! Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Auntie :) This is too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us in Paradise for our 100th challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, this is CUTE! Love how you've framed the image! Thanks so much for joining us at Playing in Paradise this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is super cute! I love how you've framed the adorable image polaroid style. Beautiful design. So glad you joined in our 100th challenge celebration at Scrapbooker's Paradise Playing in Paradise Challenge.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute frame! I like how you wrapped the base with the twine. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week! Brian

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable congrats card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card Kimberly... great use of negative space...thanks for joining us at SS...HUGS...SK:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly