Saturday, January 5, 2013

CCC - what's new

Good Morning everyone...
Hope that the new year has been treating you all well!!
Today is the start of January's Crafty Calendar Challenge.
We are sponsored this week by Elphine House Australia and the challenge is "What's new"  you can interpret it any way... 


I used new Washi tape!  love it so easy to use and adds so much to your card.  
actually received the little stamp image from a swap on SB.com 

I really like the way it all came together... good things happen when you are just playing around 


I hope you take some crafty time to come and join us for this challenge
I was also inspired to create this card because of the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - hope dreams and resolutions 
bloggers challenge - celebration
Tuesday Throwdown - bright new years
Scrapbook circle - emerald green
paper pretties - bling 
cydi - sparkles 
(ok... so once again I started with this sketch and then it always turns different)

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I bought some of that decorative tape and sure did like using it too. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. really fabulous card! I love the washi tape, something I am yet to try out. Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sentiment--and so true! LOVE the beautiful bits of bling, too! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us at TSOT! I can't wait to see what you create for us next week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This caught my eye & I have to say it is a beautiful card. I love those colours & the sentiment is fantastic. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the multicolored swirl and the washi tape is wonderful. Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful,Bright and blingy! I love it all! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty, love the flourish! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gradient flourish. Thanks for playing along at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love the flourish and how you have coloured it. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Try stampin On Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colours are so fresh and vibrant! It's such a cheerful card.

    Thanks for playing with us at CYDI?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful project and great take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Kimberly! I would love to have you as a follower. I would also like to invite you to join in my two challenges:
    http://613avenuecreate.blogspot.com
    http://nicelydonedesigns.blogspot.com

    You can follow me at redoralee.blogspot.com
    I am not following you!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really pretty. I love the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how that floral stamp was inked, beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you joined us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next month! Just as an FYI - We are doing a DT Call...
    Hugs,
    Karen C (DT coordinator)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly