Friday, January 18, 2013

Sketchy Fridays #3


Hello everyone Sketchy Friday is happening again!!!
here is the sketch for you to try out..

and my inspiration for you..
and some close ups of my card 
 my sentiment is from CTMH and the igloo from create a critter-Cricut
 I paper pieced the digi image and coloured with Copics
some ribbon and bling... voila...  
I love working with Sonia's digis and sketches
I hope you will take some time this weekend to join us 

I would love to enter my card into the following challenges
die cutting divas - penguins
crafting when we can - favorite things
lexi creations - atg
copic challenge - copic and paper piecing
exploring cricut - baby its cold outside
card makin mamas - atg
paper make up stamps - winter
little scrap pieces - winter blues
christmas at sweet stamp - cold and frosty
my craft spot - atg
ribbon carousel - winter spirit
top tip tuesday - fur or feathers
jellypark - winter animal
the paper players - colour

cupcake inspirations - photo