Saturday, February 9, 2013

CTMH - who's your valentine kit

Hey everyone...
Well I don't have a Valentine this year but I wanted to use CTMH's "Whooo's your Valentine" kit and I thought hey.... it doens't need to be for valentine's  only... but I could also give it to my lovely daughter who just had a break up with her boyfriend of 2 years so she needs some cheering up!!!
the tubes are a new addition to CTMH and hold a ton of candy!!  or what every else you would like to put into them.  I used little pastel mints.  
Stamped the box - added some ribbon and rosette with a little owl
I made the rosette with a boarder punch and my scor-pal 
 and Voila... a perfect little gift for valentines :) 
The challenges that inspired me:
delightful challenges - pastel colours
paper playtime - boarder punch
pink by design - rainbow colours
no matter which challenges - ribbon and bows
decorate to celebrate - valentines
colour Q - pick any colour from DT



12 comments:

  1. love this how neat of an idea and great for that special someone on valentines. thank you for joining us at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for giving a present away. Good luck and hope to see you again at NMWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet!! I love that little owl and the rosette is adorable!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, that little owl is adorable! Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kim - this is such a sweet gift. I love the way you stamped the box and the rozetter is fabulous. Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this KIT! I have done NOTHING with it and now you have me modivated to maybe get on with it! This is just way too cute! I love the chevron and the love owl! Thanks for joining us over at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea, love the rosette! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww this is so cute! I wanted to get this kit but hubby said I had to stop spending money for awhile...sigh...this turned out darling!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project. I love the cute little owl. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute treat! I love your fun rosette and adorable owl!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous little gift! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet....a gorgeous gift!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly