Monday, February 4, 2013

guy birthday with the artiste

Hey everyone - I hope your Monday has gone well.  It was a crazy busy at work and I am surprised that I am able to get in any crafty time.  I am having a hard time keeping up with the blogs that I follow as well - seriously if anyone has any tips I am open to any suggestions.  Of course I was inspired to complete the following card all because of challenges that I follow in bloggy land. 
Here is my card...
 I used Artiste Cricut Cartridge to make the cupcake - I used papers and stickers from Authentique
 viva pens to dot the cupcake, magic viva pen for the flame and some bling!!
 i think it made the perfect male birthday card
and the challenges that inspired me:
my craft spot - big wish
stamptacular sunday - gents and gems
crafting when we can - card for boys
the squirrel and the fox - something new (viva pen)
creative belli blog - rhinestones
stampin royalty - birthday 
daring card makers - colours (cranberry, grey,white)
Seize the birthday - birthday guy with sketch

9 comments:

  1. The colours do work well for male cards, don't they?
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers "CRANBERRY, SLATE GREY, PALE GREY and WHITE" colour combo challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card!! Love the bold colours and the cupcake! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely the perfectly male birthday card! Such a nice image ... without being too feminine. Great! Thanks for taking part in the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect DP and a cute, cute cupcake!! Yummy looking! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Kimberly, the glaze looks fab and the layers give it depth.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute cupcake
    . Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our punch it out challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummo! thanks for joining the fun at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card thank you for sharing at stamptacular this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great birthday card! Love the red and the gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge this week and good luck!
    Danielle:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly