Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happiness is

Hey everyone... so my baby just left for a week of sun in Cuba with one of her best friends... so sad - I hope she is smart and stays safe
Any how she took my carmera with her - arggghhh now i have to take pictures with my iPhone and they are not coming out clear enough for me- so i need your opion.  The first photo isn't clear but I have cropped and brough in better lighting - the second one is right from the iPhone - which one do you prefer??

this one seems like the wording etc. is clearer??


Challenges that inspired me to create this LO
counterfeit challenge - speach bubbles
simon says - use a arrow
unstampables - doily 
tuesday alchemy - my hearts a flutter
crafting for the season - dies and punches
crafty boots - out of my comfort zone (reverse lettering- i think it turned out ok?)
scrapbook circle - happiness is..
scrap much - sketch

15 comments:

  1. such a pretty layout, love that citrusy colour scheme, and that you scrapped a love note from your child - so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and fun way you incorporated the arrows! Thanks for playing along with the Use an Arrow challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the first photo is better, but your layout is fabulous and I can see why the note is so precious! Your baby will be fine - and so will you! Love the doilies. Thanks for sharing this with us for the Unstampabelles Doily challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer the first one. Love the title work, arrows and the colors you've used. Hoping your baby has a safe and fun time and that mom doesn't worry too much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous layout, great design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on Laura's sketch!! I love the arrows. Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page and how nice to use the gift card instead of a photo. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! I think the first photo is better, the second is just to dark.
    Thanks for joining in the doily challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I prefer the first photo too. What a wonderful note for you to receive. Thanks for playing at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. First one!

    Lovey layout, great colours too. Thanks for joining in the fun with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab idea! Love the use of the negative for the title like that! Great layout! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like these colours a lot! The first photo is clearer.

    I take all my photos with my mobile phone now. They come out surprisingly sharp and clear! (I have an Android).

    I lay my layouts flat on my window seat with plenty of daylight (but not sun shining on them). Hope that helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layering. Thanks for playing at CMS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly