Thursday, February 28, 2013

Happy bday no lines


Hey everyone
Today I tried something different for me... NO LINES!! (warning my daughter still has my camera so I can't take the best pics with my iPhone)
I have been playing with my copics for a bit and even tried a copic class and as you all know I love challenges so of course this card has challenges noted at the bottom.  Here is my card...
I used a stamp from Simply B Stamps - its from a Christmas line but works well for a Birthday card as well.
here is a close up..
and the challenges that inspired me:
Simply Challenged - no lines
southern girls - banners
dream valley - ribbon and bling
crafty sentiments - (one image, two papers and three embellishments)
celebrate the occasion - girls birthday 
paper take weekly - i used sketch#65


13 comments:

  1. Great job. Thanks for joining the SCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck

    Caz xx CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you joined us at SCC for this challenge. You have done a terrific job with your no lines coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is wonderful - I always want to give the no-line-coloring a try but in the last minute I then decide to go with lines. I think it is not so easy to do and you need the "perfect light" for it.
    Your card is fab, very lovely!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs!
    Beate
    CSD GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring on your image. I like your Banners paper.

    Thanks for joining the Southern Girls challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright colours and great use of the banners on the printed paper for our challenge. thanks for joining us over at the Southern Girls Challenge. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "no lines" technique. It gives them image such a soft feel. Thank you for sharing with us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! Love the banners & bow!Thanks for joining us at SGC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you nailed it , thank you for joining us at the challenge.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh this is adorable thanks for joining us at SCC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful job Kimberly! OMGosh I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly