Sunday, February 3, 2013

PIO-fancy folds

good morning everyone!
It is time again to join Pile It On for another great challenge
This one is fancy folds... here is my inspiration
The little panda is made with the cricut cartridge Pagoda. the background behind the panda is made with CTMH universal background stamp... love look - adds that little touch
I think it turned out pretty cute... 
I hope you take some time this week to join us!
And of course I had to add my inspiration challenges:
365 cards - you raise me up
craft us crazy - get to cutting cricut pagoda
go fish challenge - i love you
simply create too - valentine's hearts
designs by lisa somerville - create your own background 
polkadoodles - layers and red
stamptacular sunday - spots and stripes
tuesday alchemy - atg 
crafts and me - fav. embellishments (stamps and my cricut)
brown sugar challenges - go red/hearts
raise the bar - animal attraction 
cardz tv - be my valentine 


10 comments:

  1. This is so cute - I love the panda. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Love the panda!
    Thanks for joining us at 365 cards!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pandas! And I like your card and folding very much. Great work!
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week and good luck!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute card!! I also love the panda and the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a really sweet card, Kim! Great layout and design. And that panda is adorable!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at Simply Create Too.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very cute love the panda and the papers. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore pandas and this is one very cute bear!!!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, fun fold! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling Panda card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what an adorable panda! I love the design of your card too. :) Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly