Friday, February 1, 2013

Sketchy Friday #5

Hey everyone Sketchy Friday has another great sketch for you!!

I hope you take some time to join us
here is the sketch..
and my take on the sketch
 as you can tell I turned the sketch.
 the digi I used is Melting Monster from SKdigis isn't he just the cutest melting monster you have ever seen!!  I know that normally people would use it for Halloween but.... to me he also makes a great valentine monster.  When you enter the challenge you have a change to win SKdigi stamps.  You will love them!!
other challenges that inspired me:
simon says - atg
pink by design - have a heart
paper make up - hearts
more than favors - valentines
shopping your stash - valentines


10 comments:

  1. Kim, this card is so fun! Love how you used a monster for Valentine's Day and that glitter is such a nice touch:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right....he does make a great Valentine monster, this is perfect! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun card! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the papers and the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!!! one of my fav images :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute! I just love the awesome digi and that take on the sketch. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and the "goo" that makes him melting! Thanks so much for playing along with Pink by Design!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute!!!!! Thank you for joining in at Pink By Design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card :) now I know which image I'm going to use for my husband's Valentine's Day card (if he's nice).

    I'm so honored to have my card displayed among such talent at SFC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly