Tuesday, February 19, 2013

you give me wings - card


Good evening everyone..
I have made a quick card for a couple of challenge - I love the inspiration they give me from all the great blogs out there (see below for the challenges)
here is my card..
this was the first time I had tried to mask clouds

the fairy stamp is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

and of course some stickles for the wings
the challenges that inspired me:
Less is More - up in the air
CAS-ual fridays - black and white plus one (pink)
tuesday alchemy - hearts all a flutter
Lexi creations - monochromatic


8 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberley - what a lovely little card! Love the pink clouds (they look like candyfloss - yummy!) and your little fairy is soooo sweet :o)
    Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Monochromatic" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! My daughter would love this card! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your feature today over at Decorate to Celebrate! I loved your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring and wonderful background! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how you've made the background with clouds, and the fairy is definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your clouds are fabulous and your fairy is just too cute. Thank you for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly