Sunday, March 31, 2013

LMCB - old fashioned photo's

hi-de-ho good neighbours...
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week....
Old Fashioned Photos - now I know what you are thinking - arrgghhhh cut old pictures... aghhhhh... no way.
just make a copy of it at your local walmart that is what i did for my grandmother's picture below  
here is my inspiration....

and some close ups of the embellishments - I also need to talk to my uncle to get the approx. year of the pic for the flag 
love this quote
I hope you join us this week for the challenge
I was also inspired by the below challenges..
my sheri caraft - spring has sprung
my time to craft - old book
scrapbookers paradise blog - embellish a little 
scrapbook flair - colours 



17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! (Lovely photo of your Nan too!)Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ Challenge this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week for my challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kimberly.... very pretty! HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning LO Kimberly.. And yes, whenever I have special older photos (or borrowed pics) from family, I always scan and reprint, so I don't use the original!!
    Love this pic, your Nana is so lovely!!
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely LO! Thanks so much for joining us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great layout thanks for sharing it with us at MSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really super l/o Kimberly.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.


    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, thank you for joining us at
    Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Nana is beautiful! Great idea to make a copy at Walmart. Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a BEAUTIFUL heritage layout! Love the quote embellie! Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely layout, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice layout Kimberly, I love the papers and colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice layout like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful layout! I love the sentiment and pretty design. Thanks so much for sharing it at Playing in Paradise Challenge.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a gorgeous photo - and a beautiful layout to suit it! Glad you could join us in Paradise again :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet layout of your grandma! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly