Sunday, April 21, 2013

LMCB - Inspired by a quote challenge




Here she comes to save the day.... Alora Mae is on her way!!!  (with her side kick Floppy Baby)
Ok... you are probably wondering what is she talking about... hahah - yep i have lost it... teehee

The below LO is my inspiration for the challenge happening now at Lasting memoires 
the challenge is for you to use a famous quote... well of course my brain doesn't work like normal and the thing that popped into my head is the song we use to sing to my best friends baby and my baby.  The theme song from Mighty Mouse  (which in my mind would be quoted by mighty mouse - teehee).   Alora (left handside) was a stiff baby that would do the superman pose all the time and Sarah (right hand side) well she was a very floppy baby.   They were the best of friends from birth (now they are turning 21 - were does the time go??)  Any how back to the LO...

the blue is felt and the background is misted 


I love how it turned out and can't wait to show the girls 
Other challenges that inspired me to complete this LO are:
scrapbook circle - spring time hues
all sorts challenge - passion for flowers
so artful challenge - green, pink, blue
cupcake inspiration - floral bouquet
sketch saturday - sketch

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is a wonderful layout....and I LOVE your quote even though I haven't thought of Mighty Mouse in years...Oh no now I'm singing it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing everyones quotes, perfect for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout, and the babies are darling! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet story behind this quote and beautiful LO.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really super l/o Kimberley and just perfect for our challenge this week.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'Passion for Flowers' theme at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute LO Kim, I loved how it turned out too. I love how the quote letters are different reminds me of how we use to makes notes using newspaper clippings. Also great job in combining so many challenges into one LO, you rock!
    ClaireR -LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the story behind this little layout.... Such a fabulous layout. I also love the way you did the quote....fantastic!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling pictures and I can se the inspiration of the quote in the way their poses look like super heros in flight. clever

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly