Sunday, May 12, 2013

LMCB - inspired by a tv show

Happy Mother's day!!!

Hey everyone... I am back with a challenge from Lasting Memories - the challenge this week is to be inspired by a TV Show.
Here is my Layout... and I was inspired by my one of my childhood favorite show 
LHMainTitle.jpg

the font is a negative cut from my cricut... I have forgotten which cart I used (the bad thing about using the gypsy)
here are some close ups...


I was also inspired by the following challenges
art impression - negativity
my sheri crafts - flower power
scrapbook circle - patterned paper 
jelly park - girlie
stamp and create - colour challenge




16 comments:

  1. Very nice layout you did. Hope you are enjoying your Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of my fav shows to!!! I love your LO and it's perfect for this inspiration challenge! Happy Mother's Day to you!

    Karen - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oHHH The colors on this are fantastic. I could watch reruns of Little House on the Prairie for FOREVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that was also one of my favorite show! What a pretty layout Kimberly.
    Tanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute images and a nice LO!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great layout and love the colors , thx for joining us at Art impressions for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect inspiration for a perfect LO. lovin how you used the negative cut for the title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Scrapbook Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous scrapbook layout you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything but a card”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout. I know what you mean about the gypsy so I just stopped trying to list what I used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute, thanks for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh... one of my favourite shows as a child - what a great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable layout - and love the show too - wonderful inspiration! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly