Sunday, June 2, 2013

LMCB - Leather & Lace


Good morning everyone....
hope you all had a great weekend and you were able to get in some scrappy time. 
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week 
leather and lace
(or frilly and masculine)

I actually used ribbon that looked like leather and paper that had lace
here is my inspiration for you...
I am starting to think that the only picutres I get now a days is my daughter at the pub!!
Fingers crossed she grows out of this stage.
here are some close ups
i used my cuttle bug to emboss and my cricut for the letters.  
You can  also see the paper lace in the below photo with the "leather"ribbon
hope you take some time to craft with us this week - Plus I believe there is a giveaway
Other challenges that inspired me:
just add ink - fabric




8 comments:

  1. Love how you did the group photo vs the up close photo. I agree, don't you wish the kids would get pass the bar stage of life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pub life is interesting and your getting some great pic, so for now it's good. love the leather and lace inspirations on the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly, rock and roll! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea with the leather and lace - fit's your photo subjects perfectly. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! Thats cool that you have ribbon that looked like leather.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Layout!!!!! Love the different elements and the way you used your ribbon! Thanks for taking the 3 Girl Jam Anything goes Challenge.
    Loves-Scrappin Madge
    www dot thescrappinlounge dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun LO!!! Love the design and great trim!
    Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes w/Ribbon Challenge!
    Hope to see you join in for our next challenge!!
    Jessica
    3GJ DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly