Sunday, June 30, 2013

LMCB - Special Celebration Challenge


Hey everyone...
I am a bit behind schedule this week as well as my post didn't go live last week.  I was in Alberta for the week visiting my best friend - there as been some flooding in Alberta and a town is completely evacuated.  We needed to change our plans around a bit and didn't get to go up into the Kootenay area but I did get to see Jasper.  Personally I prefer Banff over Jasper area even the hot springs are better. 
here is a pic of what we woke up to 
 and me an my bestie :)

 Anyhoo... enough about my trip.. Lasting memories has a new challenge this week 
"Special Celebration"
and what is more special then Christmas?
this Lo is using pics from 1998 - wow so long ago
the pics include my ex-boyfriend and his family but you have to scrap even the old pics - it was a part of my life :)
below is some close ups - products are all CTMH and cricut 


Other challenges that inspired me..
artistic inspirations - fur/feather (my bird is feather)
Heart 2 Heart - colour me happy 
love to scrap - no cards
creative craft challenges - a stitch in time
Simon says - ATG


7 comments:

  1. Lovely LO...thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Sketch Challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO's, great pictures. Thank you for joining us at Artistic this week. Abbie (owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Lovely colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, what an awesome pic! Wonderful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scenery! Thanks for sharing that! Oh yea, thanks for sharing your 'happy' layout, too and for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas layout. Thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely memories.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly