Sunday, June 16, 2013

LMCB- tell me a story challenge


Hey everyone 
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you this week "Tell me a story"  which should be any way you interpret it... here is my story and inspiration for you...  
the pics are of me at 3 (little brownish one) and the other pic is of my baby girl at 3.  Both of us feeding the chippies (chipmunks) at the cottage.  
so cute!!!
here is a close up of the photos
the papers are close to my heart -clementine paper pack



and the challenges that inspired me
corrosive challenge - animal antics
crafts and me - vintage
delicious doodles challenge - all creatures great and small
little red wagon - three or more pattern papers
love to create challenge - vintage diva
victorine stamps - in the garden with animals
pause dream enjoy - lo or calendar

11 comments:

  1. A lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO and design, love the photo. Thank you for joining us at Artistic last week. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How special that is! Your LO is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you juxtaposed the photos. Great mix of papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation very different, Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles
    Kelly (Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those different paper designs you've used.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles.

    Shelley (Delicious Doodles DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles.
    Aletha Jane
    DDDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... such a bright and fun page! I love that the photos bridge the generations! Thanks for sharing at the Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the quilt look, perfect for a cabin picture. And what a cute chipmunk photo:) Lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool is this!! They're almost the same pic! Love how you added yours right in the other photo. This is really cool and what a fun memory for you both to have!

    Karen LMDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly