Sunday, June 9, 2013

lots of birthday wishes

Hey everyone...
I had an opportunity to get into my craft room last night and whipped up a quick birthday card.  
The little confetti was left over from some book marks that I was punching out for work.  
I loved the bright colours and thought that it would make cute embellishments for a card. 
so... here it is
some close ups...
I used CTMH stamps
and some stickles
 
I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
love to scrap - rockin rubbah
krafty girls - atg
penny's paper - birthday
polkadoodles and studio 12 - bithday with scraps
shopping our stash - no pattern paper
craft room challenge - use your scraps
inky impressions - birthday

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us. Hope to see you back next week. … x
    Asha - PolkaDoodles DT
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun card! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the confetti on this card! Great detail!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colourful confetti card, such a great way to use your scraps. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely colourful card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing along with us over at Krafty Girls.

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is so sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun birthday card! I love the bright colors and the sentiment. Thank you for sharing at Shopping Our Stash this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my, I love the confetti! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is cute. I like the glitter accents. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly