Sunday, June 9, 2013

tag - best friends

hidy ho good neighbours...
 
Here is a layout I made with my babygirl and her BFF
sorry the pic looks a little blurry... or maybe i should put down the wine.. lol kidding
some close up shots
the stamps are from CTMH and i used my cricut for the cut outs and tags
I don't remember which cart i used for the letters or the tags... that is the down fall of a gypsy
 

challenges that inspired me...
4 crafty chicks - flower
the paper shelter - flower power
deep ocean challenge - for a girl
bearly-mine challenges - die or punch
love to scrap - rockin rubbah
it was the tags along the side that completely captured my attention
 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love your image and your flowers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls!! You have been very busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lov how you did he layout. I might have to scrapjack it. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout and incredible colors!! Thank you for sharing your flowers with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing our flowers challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, very pretty!

    Leanne DT 4 CC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colouring.. thanks for playing along with us at LCOM

    ReplyDelete
  7. great creation, thanks for joining TPS challenge!
    --Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout, I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great layout!! Super cute pics and the papers are just perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap Challenges Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really like how you used the tags! this is a great inspiration sketch, huh? :)

    thanks for joining us at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly