Sunday, July 21, 2013

bundle of joy with cricut

Hey everyone...
My cousin will soon be having her first baby and today is her shower.  I am super excited to see her with her baby bump!!  
Here is the card I made for today...

I used my cricut Creative Memories -Storks delivery
CreativeMemoriesStorksDelivery_Page22.PNG       CreativeMemoriesStorksDelivery_Page61.PNG
and my your next stamps  Welcome baby
Welcome Baby Sentiments (cling set)

and some close ups...


Challenges that I received inspiration from:
your next stamp - sketch with photo inspiration 

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Thank you for playing along with out July YNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's Café!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! Thanks for the lovely card I will treasure it always xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you didn't see the card on here before the shower ;)

      Delete
  4. This is so sweet! Love the little doodles! Thanks for playing at YNS this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie for a new baby!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly