Friday, August 23, 2013

Take me home country road


Hey everyone...
look at me posting two LO's in one week!!  wow.. i know amazing - actually i think it is my third one!!  yep doing good... feeling the mojo 
I give credit to my design team mates at Lasting memories who are challenging me to use up papers and embellishments before buying more.  Yep 50 LO's - i know i can do it
This Lo i actually did some ripping and used ink and misting!!
This is me... when i was at Circle Square Ranch in 1981 - I used some older My Minds Eye papers and embellishments 

and some close ups
and of course the challenges that inspired me:
Scrap it with a song - take me home country road
scrapbook circle - what i did on my summer vacation
(does it matter that it was in 1981?)
scrapmuch - colour
my mind's eye - sketch
Ronda Palazzari MME August Sketch

7 comments:

  1. Amazing layout, great use of the colour challenge colours and i really like the tearing! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. Thanks for playing at RCS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very nice and beautiful Lo...perfect for the challenge, thanks for sharing it with scrap it with a song

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page certainly has a country feel to it - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paper tearing gives it just the right country, home-spun feel. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the ripped look and that splatter ... what a lovely way to accent the page! Thanks so much for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Thanks so much for participating in our SIWAS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly