Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy birthday day dad!

So my dad's birthday is on the 14th but because we were already busy we couldn't celebrate 
Today we are going for lunch/dinner at moxie's and here is the card I made for him just this am. I am such a procrastinator !

i used my cuttlebug to emboss which i love to do and i used some pop up stickers etc. from AC all in my left over pile... i love using my stash up!!

and the challenges that inspired me:
lawnscaping challenge - monochromatic 
seize the birthday - monochromatic/birthday
retro sketches - sketch




3 comments:

  1. This is a great masculine birthday card! Love those birthday candles. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect bloke's card with great colours and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Retro Sketches this week Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly