Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Your fintastic with SKdigis

hello everyone..
so i know you all know that i love SKdigis but I also love CTMH products... 
in this card i have combined my two loves together... (teehee)
if you are not familiar with Sonia's cute images you will have to go check her out here - and if you are Canadian and don't have a CTMH representative check out my store here
I am loving Sonia's digis - they are the cutest little images!!
I hope you get a chance to join her linking party here 

other challenges that inspired me:
heart 2 heart - favorite things
kaboodle doodles - use orange
bunny zoe - something blue

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along at paper make up stanmps, your card is very nice. I love the paper that you used!

    Hermien
    dt-pms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design on this and those papers are so perfect!! Love that cutie little fish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    infant costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, just love the colors that you had paired for this creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card! I love how you incorporated all your favorites, CTMH does play well with others. Thank you for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly