Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Artful delight guest

I can't tell you how lucky I was to have won last month at Artful Delight!!  
what amazing kits they have for both card making and scrapbooking.  It took me forever to decide which one to go with... there was one thing that swayed me to the card kit... the stamps from Paper Smooches and the ones from Lawn fawn that did it... I have always wanted to try out their stamps and yep I am hooked.. lol

here are the cards that I have made so far with the kit... and I haven't even made a dent!!

the above one I posted on Sunday but still had to show case it again!!
I used the lawn fawn stamps
and the one below was with the paper smooches... so cute!!
here you can see the gold embossing I did with the stamps
the gold CAS one below I made for my boss's boss who lost her mother in law last week.
It still has the fall feel to it but yet simple and elegant with some paper piecing of the flower
I hope that you get a chance to check out Art Delight and see their amazing kits 
maybe pick one or two up!  You know they are on my wish list ;)

Challenges that inspired me for the above cards

leaf card with paper smooches
paper smooches sparkes - photo inspiration
crafty catz - spots and stripes
all sorts challenge - treemendous
dancing in pajamas - anti embellishements
brown sugar - autumn

CAS card for my boss's boss
amusing challenge - atg
613 avenue - paper piecing 
docerela creations - atg
wags and whiskers - paper piecing
my sheri crafts - a little bit of comfort

10 comments:

  1. A super entry for my Treemendous theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is the perfect stamp set for this weeks photo at the sparks challenge!!! Loving the scattered gold leaves amongst the autumnal colours :0)
    Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for playing along at Wags 'n Whiskers.
    Hugs Alie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards, great colourful spots, me like!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz, good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your creations are just gorgeous! Just beautifully done! Thanks so much for dropping these off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun cards! Nice job on all of them! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card! Congratulations!
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara (Bee)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This post is full of crafty goodness! LOVE each card! Perfect for fall and Thanksgiving! FAB job! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week for the STRIPE trend watch challenge;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! They all are fabulously designed!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly