Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Corny? Yes with lawn fawn

Hey everyone..
I am so lucky... I won at Artful delight and in the kit this month they had Lawn fawn stamps
I have always wanted to give them a try... yeah me... or should I say boo me... now I want more because they are just too darn cute!! 

this card is the happy feast stamp set and I used the below photo as inspiration or pinspiration!  lol
there is a challenge going on a lawnscaping that I would love to enter... you never know I just might be the lucky one to get some more stamps with out causing total havoc on my craft budget!

you can see from the below photo that it is all one layer... 
and I also played around with some masking
some challenges that also inspired me...
Addicted to CAS - one layer
Sweet stampin challenge - wood, trees or leaves
and of course laswnscaping challenge - pintrest inpired
here is a photo
Lovely CAS card

7 comments:

  1. Cool sentiment! lol. Your card is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! One layer too! -very clever! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet and adorable, thank you for sharing with us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Kimberly and love your background. Thanks for joining us at sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin. Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card!! Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    XX Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. How adorable - Thanks for joining in with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly