Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ps-happy baa-thday

Hey everyone!
So I have finally gotten my hands on some of those cute paper smooches stamps.  Seriously adorable!!  Only two sets so far but I think these could easily become an addiction!
I made this card for a friend who is having a surprise birthday party and I thought that the sentiments were perfect!
and a close up
Challenges that inspired me:
paper smooches - stripes
ribbon carousel - holidays/celebrations
cute card - animals 
sketch Saturday - sketch

Supplies 
Paper smooches - stamp
American craft - paper 
robin's egg - dew drops

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Love the fun background and colors! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! AWESOME Card!! I LOVE the FUN Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SO FUN! I loooooooove that little sheep! FAB use of papers and ribbons! LOVE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ps... super sorry I'm so behind in leaving a comment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly