Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Baby shower for Alicia

Hey everyone!
I have been trying to use my cricut more and my gypsy.  Love them both but sometimes it's easier to throw a stamp up.  My daughters good friend will soon be having a baby girl and my daughter left me in charge of the card. Lol.  Go figure!   Anyhow I picked up my gypsy while watching tv and created this card using - create a critter, art philosophy and dang.. i forgot the other
I think it turned out super cute!
 
Here is some close ups 

But then I thought... Missing something..... STICKLES!
See... Now it is really cute!!!
And of course the challenges that inspired me:
totally gorjuss - furtastic
die cut diva - glitter
animal friends - punches and dies
fairies challenge - new beginings
the crafters cafe - ribbon 
scribbles design - sparkle 
color-palette-banner-animat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly