Sunday, January 19, 2014

Lmcb- snowman!

Hey everyone...
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you!
This week Darcy challenges us to make a LO using Snowman
so here is my LO...
I used my gypsy to set up the page - using the cartridge "a child's year"
I have always wanted to do an all white LO but of course I couldn't go without a pop of colour
Here are some close ups.

and the other challenges that inspired me:
sweet stamps - winter blues
613 avenue -atg winter blues
craft-dee bowz - ribbon atg
two scrapbook friends - distressing
red carpet studio - snow buddies

11 comments:

  1. love your take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness me.. This is the most prettiest Winter wonderland layout I have seen...
    I truly love that you've attempted a White layout finally... and have to you, YOU NAILED IT GIRL!
    It looks amazing!! well done..
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. xoxo

    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tone on tone. Simply beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty layout! I love that you hand write your journaling section. Great memories to look back on some day. Thanks for sharing this with us for our Winter Blues challenge at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, it looks frosty! Thanks so much for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous winter LO! Thanks for joining the CDBZ January, Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the all white (almost) LO Very pretty.

    Vickie Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your technique! Fabulous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice layout. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee-Bowz.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your project in the Anything Goes Challenge [with optional "Winter Blues" theme]. And you created a layout that speaks winter blues to me! Nicely done.
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly