Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lmcb all you need is love (and friends)


Hey everyone!  This weekend is family weekend
My dad is coming by today so I will have a whole day tomorrow to get in some scrappy time!!  Yeah!
This week at lasting memories we have a new challenge for you ...
Love is in the air- use the word love on your layout along with some wings 
( cupid, angle, bird...)
and here is my bit of inspiration for you!
My daughter and her friend when to Cuba so I have been slowly putting together a book for her
The trip came after a big break up of hers... so originally I was going to cross off the love and then put in 
friends but I re-though it and you also love your friends!
and some close ups!
I fussy cut around the sentiment as i wanted it in the middle of the two pages but then It left the right side with a blank white space... so I got out my markers and made the other side to the flower!
Almost a colour match but not quiet
and of course it wouldn't be me with out sharing the challenges that inspired me:
frosted designs - love is... (of course your friends)
craft hoarders - your style (love all sketches) but I am a CAS girl
my hoarding items... the letter stickers - I have been itching to use those up (over 5 years old - lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly