Sunday, February 2, 2014

LMCB - Spring or winter?????

hey evereyone...
Lasting memories has anothere great challenge going on for you this week... 
Spring or winter... what will th ground hog say this year... 
my predicition... Winter... yep.. I was right!!!  arghh... wish it was spring but no such luck

here is my lo for your inspiration

This is old little yellow bicycle papers - all from the 2010 December scraptastic kit - Seriously I need to scrap more to keep up with the kits  - also the photo is really old - from the 70's Polaroid - my nana and papa I don't have too many pics of them... I also still need to journal on the page 

The stitching along the edges was supose to have thread in it but Sarah must have used it last and the needle wasn't threaded.... welll at least I like the look!

and of course the challenges that inspired me:
die cutting diva's - winter fun 
frosted designs - winter blues
clear it out challenges - singing the blues
holly jolly christmas - silver and blue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly