Sunday, February 23, 2014

Zoe's book is done!!!


Hey everyone!!
So... if you follow me you know that I have been working on a book for my cousins new baby!!
Well I can't even say that she is new any more...
it took me a bit longer than I thought it would - but I love the whole book.  Below are the last four pages to the book.  You all know I love my challenges so I have put my inspiration right after each page

here we go...
I use my cricut artbooking for the giraff  and ctmh stamps
and the following inspiration for this one is
and the inspiration for this one..

what inspired me:

and the last one...
and the last one was inspired by the following challenges

Thanks for sticking around... now to finish my baby girls Cuba book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly