Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lmcb- alpha wars!

Hey everyone...
Lasting memories has a new challenge up for you this week -
Alpha Wars!!
what is that you say...
well you need to have at lest two different fonts on you Lo, and because Claire loves you so much... she is even putting up the prize this month - check out what you can win!
cool right... too bad I can't win...lol
anyhow here is my inspiration for you 

I am still working on Sarah's Cuba trip album
the items that I used
Bo Bunny Stamps Ad Lib
Bo Bunny papers - double dot and zippy dee dooda 
here are some close ups


and of course the challenges that also inspired me... seriously what would I do with out you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly