Sunday, March 23, 2014

LMCB - Use those Scraps!

Hey everyone!  
lasting memories has another great challenge for you!
"Scraps, Scraps, Everywhere Scraps: Use those scraps of pattern paper"
now who can resist a challenge like that!!
I am sure that the bulk of you are like me and have half pages and little bits of pieces of paper everywhere!
So this week use them up!
Here is my inspiration piece for you

I used a ton of Lily Bee papers and embellishments and even my left over tabs from all my CTMH paper packs.  Below I have a couple of close ups for you. 
the flower below I misted with Mr Huey ink to get the red on the cardboard
And of course the other challenges that inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly