Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pio no pattern papers

Hey everyone! 
Hope your Easter weekend has been amazing!
Today my daughter and I are heading into Toronto to visit with family. I love family time.   We also have another great challenge for you today at pile it on... Here is my inspiration for you
A day for daisies is sponsoring and I love this cute little bunny!!
I coloured him with my Copics, embossed the back layer with my ctmh striped embossing folder
Misting and dripped with differnt inks that I had in my stash, and my newest thing... Gelatos embossed paper and rubbed them along to get the pattern.  Wow this was a super messy card for me. Usually I am a CAS kinda girl but I do like how it turned out and love the colours!
And some close ups and the embossing 
Of course it wouldn't be me with out the challenges that inspired me... 
Oh. How I love to pike it on... Hope you join us this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly