Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thanks oodles!

Hey everyone...
I have been busy with a couple of card classes last week and of course I drew on the inspiration of the challenges out there...
here is one of the carding using the new stamp set from CTMH Oodles of Doodles which you can get from me if you would like to purchase. 
also if you join CTMH this month you will receive a free cricut cartridge!!!  
Seriously how cool is that!!  If your interested please let me know.
ohhh back to my card... here it is 
and a side view... the little smudge of black was not there before the class!
One of the cute little "young at heart" ladies must have had the black in a bit too close to the sample!  lol
The little circles and banner was cut with my cricut art philosophy and all using scraps!  yeah me!
and of course the challenges that inspired this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly