Saturday, May 3, 2014

CCC- sunshine and showers with robyns fettish

Hey everyone....
Welcome to May!!  WHOOHOO... so here in Hamilton Ontario we did not see too many April showers mostly snow and just cold yucky weather... here is hoping that the showers are over and the warm weather is just around the corner.   Remind me of this when I am complaining about it being too hot!!  Actually I prefer spring and fall weather the most... hate it when it is too cold or hot!  
Any hooo... enough about the weather.  Crafty calendar has another great challenge for you this month and it is a super one... 
Sunshine and showers
easy peezie... here is my inspiration for you 
loving this card!!
some close ups.. 
And of course... the challenges that inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly