Sunday, May 4, 2014

LMCB - make your own background





Hey everyone
Lasting memories has a challenge for you this week - 
make your own background
here is my inspiration for you
it was so fun getting messy this week!!
I used ...
mixed those to together to get the paste for the background 
stamped using this set in many different locations
inked edges..
below you can see where i used the paste and a stencil to create the white hearts
some embossing...
and my inspiration was done... oh and a pic of my baby girl and her friend while in cuba

Challenges that also inspired me:
and a couple of fb challenges 
and the crafty crop shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly