Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pio challenge - congratulations or best wishes

Hey everyone
Hope your enjoying this lovely weather!   Yesterday I was able to get into my craft room to complete a card for pile it on!  You hopehopely get some time this week to join in.  The challenge is congratulations or best wishes.  Which could be anything!  Any way back to my card...
I used ctmh Stamp newlywed occasion, Elizabeth craft designs congratulations die cut, for always paper from ctmh and some ribbon from my stash    Oh almost forgot I used the new ctmh markers.  Yep love them!!!
And of course it wouldn't be pile it on with out the challenges:
sketch n scrap - sketch 
scrappers delights - atg with die cut
the sisterhood of crafters - fav colour (love b/w cards)
a gem of a challenge - stitching
little miss muffet challenge - atg 
amusing challenge - die cut
love to scrap - atg 
sugar pea designs - atg
crafty ribbons - ribbon
art impressions- show off your sentiment
sugar creek hollow - celebrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly