Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pile it on

Good morning everyone!!
Wow... things have been super busy in my life and not much crafty time... my daughter started college taking a one year program for Pre-Heath then hopefully she will start her paramedic program in the second year.   I opened one new child care center and closed one... so yep been a busy lady.  
I did however get a small amount of time in my room to put together a couple of DT obligations... so thankful for them or else I don't think I would have made it in my room for at least another month!

Pile it on has a great challenge for you this week.. Pencils! 
I hope you take some time to join us 
I still love my cricut... this cut out is from Locker talk

and of course it wouldn't be pile it on with out the challenges:
scrappers delights - new beginnings... my baby starts college!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly