Monday, December 8, 2014

Pio atg christmas

Hey everyone...
Pile it on has a great challenge for you this month... and i must say you will find this one easy!!
Any Thing Goes Christmas/Holiday
see... I told you super easy so I expect you all to join!
Plus you have the whole month to join!!
Here is my inspiration for you
I made the box using Artiste and stamps from Close to my heart!  
I stamped all over the paper added some stitching, a tag and a bow - voila!!
gifts for my staff
And inside a tube of hand cream
I hope that they like them and they can reuse the little box.  I think it is adorable!!
And of course it wouldn't be pile it on with out the challenges that also inspired me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly