Sunday, January 4, 2015

Lasting memories hop!

Hello and welcome to our very first challenge for 2015 at Lasting Memories! We're celebrating the new year and new Design Team with a blog hop. Super fun right?! If you're just starting the hop, be sure to start at Lasting Memories so you don't miss anyone - if you're last stop was Renee then you're on the right track!

Our challenge theme this entire month is "Life's Moments" and our first challenge is "Life's Simple Pleasures" .. we want to know what one of your simple pleasure's in life is. Chocolate? Coffee? Adorable children, pets or grandchildren?? SO many things to consider and we're excited to see what you create! What's my Simple Pleasure??? Here, let me show you!


I have a huge allergy to aspartame... So the hunt was on to find the one and only gum available to me!!
Dentyne fire... but I took a pictue of the gum in French oops!  lol 

Your next stop is Michele and when you're all done visiting the new Design Team, we really hope you'll have time to join the fun! All our challenges run for the entire month, so you have time to play! Thanks for stopping by today!

Line Up

Claire (returning member)
Kimberly (returning member)
Lasting Memories (time to craft!)

thanks for joining us... other challenges that inspired me... 
artistic inspiration - favorite things (love my cricut... give me the finishing touches all the time)
shopping our stash - three or more pattern papers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly